TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
All the major Malayalam movies, which were scheduled as Onam releases, have been pushed ahead. Meanwhile, reports also surfaced that these Malayalam movies have now got new release dates and most of them will be hitting the theatres in the month of September.
Well, the month of August will be devoid of any more big Malayalam movie releases and the audiences will have to wait till the first week of September to witness the next big release in Mollywood. According to the reports, Prithviraj's upcoming movie Ranam will be the next big Malayalam movie to hit the theatres.
Earlier, the makers of Ranam had locked September 6, 2018, as the release date of the movie. Now, according to the reports that have surfaced, Ranam will be hitting the theatres as planned earlier. As of now, no other film has been scheduled to hit the theatres on that date. If reports are to be believed, Tovino Thomas starrer Theevandi, which was earlier planned as an Onam release, will hit the theatres on the next day.
Ranam has been directed by debut film-maker Nirmal Sahadev and it is one of the highly awaited ventures of Prithviraj. The movie, which has been pre-dominantly shot in the US, also features actors like Rahman, Isha Talwar, Ashwin etc., in important roles.