TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Asif Ali & Jis Joy, the combo that gave us the superhit Malayalam movie Sunday Holiday, are all set to come up with yet another solid film with Vijay Superum Pournamiyum. The film, which features Aishwarya Lekshmi as the leading lady, is indeed one of the Malayalam movies worth waiting for.
Meanwhile, reports have been doing the rounds that this upcoming Malayalam movie has already etched a place in the record books. According to the reports that have surfaced, the overseas rights for Vijay Superum Pournamiyum have already been sold.
Reports doing the rounds suggest that the overseas rights of the film have been sold for above 50 Lakhs, which are indeed huge numbers.
Meanwhile, an official confirmation regarding the release date of this upcoming movie is being awaited. It was in the month of September that the first look poster of the film had released and it had opened to a good response. The film looks like a solid family entertainer and apart from Asif Ali and Aishwarya Lekshmi, Vijay Superum Pournamiyum will also feature actors like Shanthi Krishna, Renji Panicker, Siddique, KPAC Lalitha, Balu Varghese, etc., in important roles.
Vijay Superum Pournamiyum marks the third association of Asif Ali and director Jis Joy. Their previous films together were Bicycle Thieves and Sunday Holiday.