TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Malayalam movies have enjoyed a good market in the remake circuits. Over the years, we have seen a good number of super-hit Malayalam movies setting a strong foothold in the remake market, be it in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada or Telugu. Now, reports have been doing the rounds regarding the remake rights of one among the upcoming Malayalam movies, which is gearing up to hit the theatres in this month of September.
Yes, we are talking about the upcoming Biju Menon starrer Padayottam, directed by debut film-maker Rafeeq Ibrahim. Certain unconfirmed reports have been doing the rounds that the Tamil remake rights of the film have already been sold and that too for a record price. At the same time, the reports also suggest that the satellite rights of the film have been sold to Surya TV for a huge amount.
Padayottam was initially planned as an Onam release, but much like the other Malayalam movies scheduled as Onam releases, this film too got pushed ahead due to the massive floods that hit the state. Now, Padayottam will be making it to the theatres on September 14, 2018. The trailer as well as the teaser of the film had gained a whole lot of attention and Padayottam seems like a film in the lines of a road movie with fun elements.