TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tovino Thomas should definitely be a happy man with his most recent movie Theevandi enjoying a fabulous run at the theatres. Meanwhile, the young Malayalam actor is having a beeline of projects which are worth waiting for and the front-runner among them has to be Mohanlal's Lucifer, which is the debut directorial venture of Prithviraj.
As you all know, Tovino Thomas will be seen essaying a crucial role in the movie and reportedly, the actor is at present busy with the shoot of the film, which is currently progressing in Trivandrum. A picture of Tovino Thomas from the sets of the film has been doing the rounds, which is indeed a must see.
Tovino Thomas took to his Instagram page to send out a story, and the screenshot of the same has gained the necessary attention. In this selfie, you can see Tovino Thomas in the new look for Lucifer and in the backdrop, there is Prithviraj seated on a chair. Tovino Thomas has also given a caption to the picture, which can be read as, "With the director sir". The picture has gained attention on social media. Meanwhile, Tovino Thoma's new look, which has him in a clean-shaven avatar has also grabbed the attention of the audiences.
Prithviraj and Tovino Thomas have worked together in a good number of movies. Now, Tovino Thomas is working as an actor under the captainship of Prithviraj. Lucifer will be making it to the theatres next year.