TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Trivandrum Lodge, the film directed by VK Prakash and penned by Anoop Menon, had hit the theatres in the year 2012. The movie was indeed a bold attempt, in terms of its theme and the narrative pattern. The film had featured Jayasurya in the lead role and it emerged as a success at the box office.
Now, it has been officially confirmed that the Trivandrum Lodge team is making a comeback with yet another movie. Yes, what you heard is right. Writer-actor Anoop Menon and director VK Prakash are gearing up to join hands for a film titled as Madras Lodge.
Anoop Menon took to his official Facebook page to make an announcement regarding Madras Lodge. He has also shared a sample poster of the movie. No announcement has been made regarding the star cast of the film yet. Take a look at the Facebook post here.
Madras Lodge will mark the third association of Anoop Menon and VK Prakash as a writer and director. Apart from Trivandrum Lodge, Anoop Menon had penned the script of VK Prakash's 2011 movie Beautiful as well.
Meanwhile, Ente Mezuthiri Athazhangal, which is Anoop Menon's most recent work as a writer and an actor, had hit the theatres in the past week. At the same time, VK Prakash's next major release will be the multi-lingual movie Pranaa, featuring Nithya Menen in the lead role.