TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Uncle, starring Mammootty in the lead role had opened to good reviews in the theatres across Kerala on April 27, 2018. The film, directed by debut film-maker Gireesh Damodar has made an impact in the minds of the viewers, with some powerful performances and the socially relevant subject it has to narrate. The family audiences have appreciated the movie.
Meanwhile, the film's big release in the UAE/GCC regions has been much awaited. Malayalam films do enjoy a good market in the UAE/GCC regions. Mammootty starrer Uncle was touted to do a good business at the theatres out there. Read Uncle box office collections report to know how the film has fared so far.
Uncle Release In UAE/GCC
Uncle made a release in the UAE/GCC regions on May 17, 2018, three weeks after its original release in India. In the UAE alone, the film has released in 57 screens and combining the screens in GCC, the film has released in 83 screens total.
A Promising Opening
Uncle has had a promising opening at the UAE box office. According to a report by Forum Keralam, the Mammootty starrer has fetched approximately 43.45 Lakhs from the first 3 days of run in UAE, which are indeed good number.
Release In Other Areas
At the same time, Uncle has made a release in other parts of the globe as well. The movie has released in the UK, Austria, Ireland & North Ireland etc., in the past week.
Meanwhile, Uncle has completed the third week of its run in Kerala. The film is still continuing its run in some of the theatres across Kerala. At the same time, the film also is continuing its run in Bangalore. Going by the reports, the film has already entered the hit charts.