TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Mohanlal, the much loved actor of Malayalam cinema, is also one among the most revered acting talents of the country. His fan base is phenomenal and popularity is beyond imagination. Even some of the big celebrities are fans of this blessed actor.
Interestingly, Mohanlal is one among those very few Mollywood celebrities, who is quite active on Twitter the micro-blogging site. With over 5 Million followers, he is the most followed actors in the South Indian film Industry as well.
Football legend Sunil Chethri, who is also the present captain of the Indian National football team, celebrated his birthday on August 3, 2018. Many celebrities wished the footballer on the special day and Mollywood's own Mohanlal was one among the first celebrities to convey the best wishes.
Meanwhile, Sunil Chhetri made it a point to convey his thanks to Mohanlal for the special wishes and he sent out a tweet in connection with the same. More importantly, he addressed Mohanlal as Laletta. Take a look at the tweets here.
Thank you so much, Laletta!— Sunil Chhetri (@chetrisunil11) August 3, 2018
As you all know, Mohanlal is fondly called Lalettan by Keralites. All the fans and followers were bowled over by Sunil Chethri's reply addressing Mohanlal as Laletta, especially considering the fact that he belongs to another state. This once again shows the much loved actor's popularity.