TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Mullamottum Munthiricharum, directed by debutante director Aneesh Anwar is the same old story which has been made and remade time and again. A story of poor meets rich, villian turning hero and falling in love is nothing new. As a newcomer in the industry, Aneesh chooses to take the predictable route. Mullamottum Munthiricharum is a melodramatic film which lacks good script and acting and is an out and out disappointment.
The movie is no doubt a test of patience though I must say that the visuals and few of the songs are good. The background music is irritating to say the least!
Churatta Jose (Indrajith) is a guy with a golden heart and is ready to do any kind of job. The only person he fears and respects in the world is priest Vazhakkula Achan (Thilakan). Following a case of mistaken identity, Jose is forced to handle the responsibilities of Ranimol (Ananya) and her dad. Meanwhile, Suchitra (Meghna Raj), her ailing dad and elder sister start living in his house.
What happens next? How does Jose balance his life? Watch Mullamottum Munthiricharum to know.
Indrajith is a powerful actor, and he proves that once again. The actor is extremely convincing in his role. Ananya is a waste and Meghna Raj seems a little lost. Thilakan as usual is good but it is the kind of role he has done many times in the past as well.
Mullamottum Munthiricharum has nothing new to offer and is good only in parts. Watch it only if you have nothing better to do!
Cast: Indrajith, Thilakan, Ananya, Meghna Raj
Director: Aneesh Anwar
Music: Mohan Sithara