TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
While the first half is extremely funny and entertaining, the second half gets a little serious. The climax is over dramatic and poor. Dialogues are witty and funny. While the film is certainly not meant for the youth, it might appeal to the family audience.
Jayaram as usual is good and funny. Mukesh is good, but his role is sadly limited just to the first half of the movie. Rachana has made a rocking debut in big screen. Rest of the co-actors have also done a decent job.
Ranjith (Jayaram) wants to become rich and lead a contented happy. He thinks that in order to become a billionaire, either he would need to win a lottery or become a film star. Both his attempts fail miserably.
During his humorous journey, he meets a junior actresss named Janaki (Rachana). They fall in love and soon get married. Both desire to become rich quickly and decide to go in for surrogacy. Ranjith and Janaki meet infertility specialist Dr Joseph Chittilappally and convey their intentions. Instead of wealth, trouble enter their life. Lucky Star plots the eventful life that follows in a humorous way.
All in all Lucky star will be a treat for the family audience.
Cast: Jayaram, Mukesh, Rachana, Pooja, Mamukkoya
Director: Deepu Anthikad
Producer: Milan Jaleel