TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Arjun (Dulquar), Kuttan (Nivin) and Divya (Nazriya) are three cousins. Kuttan and Arjun, Software Engineer and a bike mechanic by profession respectively will be settled in Garden City Bangalore. Divya will be married to Das (Fahad), who will be working in a Bangalore based private company. Their marriage life will not be in good terms, as Das will be a workaholic guy. In this course, Divya will come to know about Das's old love story, which makes her stay away from him. What happens next? Who plays the role of peace maker in Das-Divya's marriage life? Will forms the crux of the story, which is to be watched on screen.
Cast And Performance
Dulquar Salman is back with a bang, and it is his best performance after Ustad Hotel. He shares more screen space in the film compared to Nivin Pauly and Fahadh Fasil. Nivin Pauly got a better screen space in 1st half compared to 2nd half, while Fahad Fazil got more screenspce in 2nd half. Nazriya and Parvathi were good among female leads, rest of the cast are fine.
Script And Direction
Filmmaker Anjali Menon is best in both the fields- as a director and a scriptwriter. She has become successful in mixing all the necessary elements in the film, which makes Bangalore Days a perfect family entertainer. Slow pace in the second half seems to be unavoidable.
Sameer Thahir's Frames are superb, which is the main highlight of the movie. A Bangalorean, who don't even understand Malayalam language will fall for Bangalore Days for Sameer Thahir's camera work. Praveen Prabhakar would have avoided the slow pace of the film in the second half with his editing techniques.
Songs And Background Score
Gopi Sundar's Songs were superb and Background score has been proportionately mixed with the movie's pace. Track 'Maangalyam' crooned by Vijay Yesudas, Sachin Warrier and Divya is our pick.
A perfect youth entertainer. Undoubtedly, Dulquar Salman is back on track after couple of box office flops. Go for it ! Strictly recommended. A must watch movie.