TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
OMG! If rumors are to believe, Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan who has already expressed his love for Marathi Cinema will soon be making an appearance in Zee Marathi's popular talk show 'Chala Hawa Yeu Dya'. Recently, a picture of comedy king Bhau Kadam and Salman went viral on social networking sites, making the rounds of Salman Khan promoting his upcoming film Sultan on the chat show.
While Salman was already a part of Riteish Deshmukh's debut venture 'Lai Bhari' we hope to see more of Superstar Khan in Marathi screens. Apparently Bollywood stars coming on Marathi small screens is no new as we earlier saw B-town beauty Alia Bhatt promoting her film on Star Pravah's serial Runji, so we are all excited and it will be surely great fun to see Salman along with a great cast assembled of Sagar Karande, Shriya Bugde, Bharat Ganeshpure, Kushal Badrike, Vinit Bonde and not to forget our beloved Bhalchandra (Bhau) Kadam entertain us by setting the laughter ball rolling.