TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
OMG! If rumors are to believe, Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan who has already expressed his love for Marathi Cinema will soon be making an appearance in Zee Marathi's popular talk show 'Chala Hawa Yeu Dya'. Recently, a picture of comedy king Bhau Kadam and Salman went viral on social networking sites, making the rounds of Salman Khan promoting his upcoming film Sultan on the chat show.
While Salman was already a part of Riteish Deshmukh's debut venture 'Lai Bhari' we hope to see more of Superstar Khan in Marathi screens. Apparently Bollywood stars coming on Marathi small screens is no new as we earlier saw B-town beauty Alia Bhatt promoting her film on Star Pravah's serial Runji, so we are all excited and it will be surely great fun to see Salman along with a great cast assembled of Sagar Karande, Shriya Bugde, Bharat Ganeshpure, Kushal Badrike, Vinit Bonde and not to forget our beloved Bhalchandra (Bhau) Kadam entertain us by setting the laughter ball rolling.