- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
By: Our Ms Bikini India Correspondent
Friday, November 02, 2007
Guess what's the latest news on Ms Bikini India 2007 newswire. Apparently, we heard that hottest bollywood babe Aarti Chabria is going to do a jig with none other than J Lo. According to a report in the Delhi Times on Wednesday, about 50 international stars were approached and invited to perform at the Ms Bikini India 2007 pageant. Among them were Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan who were invited to walk the ramp for a fashion show with international lingerie brands.
Unfortunately, for Paris and Lindsay's fans in India, the dates didn't work out. They are busy in December and can't make it. But hot butt J Lo - who had insured her butt for heaven-knows how many millions, will in all probability shake a leg and her butt too with none other than aapni bacchi Aarti Chabria.
Aarti is really excited about the event. "They have approached me to perform at the event and I am simply thrilled about performing with an international star." We asked her if she was going to shake her butt with J Lo. "I am not sure who the international artiste is. I am told that the event organizers Niksan Info Media and Big Chief Productions are talking to various artistes like J Lo, Kylie, Kylie's sister Dannie Minogue, Avril Lance, Pink, etc. I am told that there will be an international artiste and we would have a joint performance," says the bright-eyed, sexy, chirpy Aarti.
While the organizers are talking to J Lo's management team, a confirmation is yet to come, said our khabris. Other international celebrities who have been associated with breast cancer awareness have also been contacted.