TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Our Ms Bikini India Correspondent
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Aspiring actress and model Swetaa Singh is Mumbai's answer to Ms Bikini India babe. She was selected from among 250 participants from Mumbai along with Natasha Sikka. Both Swetaa and Natasha have also bagged prime music video contracts from leading music companies as a result of their association with Ms Bikini India and will be seen in hot, sexy, racy music videos in the coming months. While the names of the music companies were not disclosed as the official announcement will be made after the paper work is done, both Swetaa and Natasha were ecstatic about the announcements.
Swetaa who spoke to us said that she always wanted to be a film actress and Ms Bikini India is probably the best platform an upcoming model can get to showcase her talent and get noticed. "This is a fantastic opportunity for girls like me. There is nothing wrong in wearing a bikini or a swimsuit as long as it's done in an artistic and classy fashion for a particular purpose. This is a talent search platform and is like any other beauty pageant. It is not vulgar or demeaning. Being a model and an actress is also a decent and admirable profession, which many girls aspire. Many girls have to go through the casting couch method. Many girls get exploited by unscrupulous elements on their way to stardom. Ms Bikini India is a professionally organized contest and we are proud to be associated with it and nominated or voted as winners," said Swetaa.
Swetaa will also be launched in a cross over film next year by a prominent and established production house, the details of which are likely to be announced soon.