TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Bangalore(UNI): Satellite-based digital radio services leader Worldspace Inc announced yesterday that celebrated music director A R Rahman will be its national brand ambassador. As part of the company's advertising and promotional activity designed to reach music lovers across the country, Rahman would produce an exclusive Worldspace song and endorse its products, according to a Worldspace release here.
''We are delighted to partner with the musical genius of A R Rahman as he is world renowned for bringing global rhythms and Indian tunes together to create a distinctive international sound. Our association with A R Rahman fits perfectly with our goal as we set out to define the future of radio in India and extend the service to music lovers across genres,'' Worldspace India Managing Director Shishir Lall said.
Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy
Simon Cowell new baby