TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, November 30, 2006
We all remember Adnan Sami. The singer turned music composer has been lying low for quite sometime now. But now he is all set to make a comeback of sorts with his next album titled Kisi Din.
A source close to Adnan said, "The past 2 years have been traumatic for him because of his weight problems. Now he has lost about 70kgs and he is in a much happier state of mind which reflects in his album."
Unlike regular albums, this one will not have 8 tracks but 12 tracks. The album is set to release in January.