TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Vipul Shah's Indo-British venture Namastey London has been in news for all different reasons. After Katrina Kaif's skirt controversy, Namastey London is in news once again but this time for a good reason. The film's leading star Akshay will be singing the popular Christmas song 'Jingle Bell' in Punjabi for a song in the film.
According to Akshay he liked the concept so much that he took out time to shoot for it at 5 in the morning. He plays a Punjabi guy trying to woo a girl, who is born and brought up in England. He wants her without changing his own identity. He also informed that the stylized promos would be having a lot of special effects and animation in it. This special promo will be telecast during Christmas.
It is believed that Vipul Shah's ambitious venture Namastey London is a remake of Manoj Kumar's Purab Aur Paschim.