TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Monday, March 20, 2006
Apple Inc. faces danger with the new French law that no more gives them a hold over what gets played on the i-pod.As of now, the corporation has its control of both the instrument and the songs that are played in it. one cannot play other songs on it from apart from i tunes. The new french mandates that it make known its song file formats to its rival firms in the business thus giving no one the upper hand as enjoyed by Apple Inc. The rule will also curb the Sony the advantage that it holds in the market by virtue of its Walkman file format, ATRAC3. A breach of this law will induce a court order and a fine.
Two more classical music channels on AIR
Hariharan gets award