TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Music maestro A.R. Rahman showcased his first ever English rendition "Pray for me brother". It is the first music video to be shot on mobile cinemascope format, to create awareness about poverty in the world.
The song was conceived as an anti-poverty anthem for the millennium goals for the UN. It is part of a joint venture between the A.R. Rahman Foundation and Nokia.
Rahman will sing the anti-poverty song live at Nokia's New Year's Eve celebrations in Mumbai on Dec 31 for the first time.