- Sufi Singer Pyare Lal Wadali Dies Of Heart Attack
- Aww! Shahrukh Has The Sweetest Message For Salman Khan's PRDP
- Hema Malini Injured In Car Accident: A Girl Child Gets Killed
- Bollywood Celebs Spotted: Bipasha Basu, Vidya Balan & More
- Varun Dhawan: Bollywood Celebs Wish Happy Birthday!
- John Abraham And Celebs Spotted At Airport
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Music maestro A.R. Rahman showcased his first ever English rendition "Pray for me brother". It is the first music video to be shot on mobile cinemascope format, to create awareness about poverty in the world.
The song was conceived as an anti-poverty anthem for the millennium goals for the UN. It is part of a joint venture between the A.R. Rahman Foundation and Nokia.
Rahman will sing the anti-poverty song live at Nokia's New Year's Eve celebrations in Mumbai on Dec 31 for the first time.