TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
By: Joginder Tuteja, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
After making entire Indian sub-continent go crazy with Tere Bin [Bas Ek Pal], composer Mithoon and singer Atif are ready to recreate their feat in an upcoming album named Doori.
So can we hope that the magic would be recreated once again? "I hope so", says the modest composer who is barely 21 years old. "It is a guest composition by me in the album which should be releasing in the third week of December."
Guest composition? Wasn't he supposed to make a complete album with Atif? "That's right, that was the plan", he says, "but due to difference in bilateral ties between the two countries, there have been some issues with Atif getting a visa and hence that album would be coming only in August next year."
What should one expect from Doori then? "The guest composition of mine that features in the album is basically the one that I had composed for TIPS earlier along with 'Tere Bin' long back. While Tere Bin was chosen for Bas Ek Pal, the other number is now being promoted for Doori as a new single", he says excitedly.
Is he nervous about the reception the song would get with a baggage of Tere Bin behind him? "One is bound to be nervous but then I am excited too since I am sure the song would be promoted well and music lovers will lap it up with glee. The song is especially close to my heart since it is written by Sayeed Quadri saab who was also responsible for Tere Bin, he says before signing off.