TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Music composers Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy of the hit track 'Kajra Re' fame have composed the music for the Commonwealth Games 2006 being held in Australia. The trio had earlier composed music for the Afro Asian Games and the National Games. ''The people involved with the Commonwealth Games liked our work and hence invited us to do the music for them,'' informed Ehsaan while talking to reporters here yesterday. Their composition played at the Commonwealth Games this year, is kind of an invitation to the players and others to come to India where the games are going to be held four years later. '' The concept of the piece is akin to the theme song of the Olympics which is indeed a great honour,'' added Ehsaan.
Jazz pianist takes the plunge
Movin' Out sued by troupe member