TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Monday, March 13, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Disney Channel's hit series for kids and tweens, ''That's So Raven'' and ''The Suite Life of Zack&Cody,'' will soon be made available in six different languages on DisneyChannel.com.The announcement was made today by Rich Ross, president, Disney Channel Worldwide, and Albert Cheng, executive vice-president, Digital Media, Disney ABC Television Group. The language tracks are English, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin Chinese and Hindi.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Cheng said, ''We are committed to offering programming to viewers no matter when, where or how they want it and this is further example of how we are accomplishing our goals''.Free of charge and on-demand, DisneyChannel.com would offer select episodes of live-action and animated series, short-form content, music videos and Disney Channel original movie 'bonus' materials, Mr Cheng said.Video content would be refreshed on a weekly basis. Developed in conjunction with Disney Online, the full-length, streaming video content is advertiser-supported with adjacent customised spots and fixed display advertising, he added.
Two more classical music channels on AIR
Chanderakant Mandre Art Academy