TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
If you thought that Himesh was all over the place then guess again. Starting out as a music director and producer of TV shows, he subsequently took the nation by storm with his singing. With new songs coming out by the day, one felt Himesh could have gotten saturated. But that wasn't just meant to be. He shifted his concentration into acting in a film Aap Ka Suroor of whose promos are on air.
And finally if you thought that wasn't enough there's more to come.
Himesh has launched M3 or Mega Music Movement that also goes by the name of sangeet, sur and surror movement. So now you can do it all. Firstly, you can learn music from HR School of Music. To be launched in 4 urban cities with 8 schools totally. This will be launched in the next 3 months.
And if you thought that his trademark cap was getting old, well... Himesh has other thoughts. He will be coming out with a fashion label which will have clothes similar to what he had worn in his songs.
What next Himesh? Rocket Science?