TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
His music for Dil Diya Hai, Rocky, Anthony Kaun Hai and Aap Ki Khatir may not have touched the same heights as most of his scores early this year, but Himesh Reshammiya is slated to bounce back in a big way with the release of his soundtrack of Shakalaka Boom Boom.
A Suneel Darshan film, this is for the first time that the producer/director is working with Himesh Reshammiya. Prior to this, he has primarily worked with Nadeem Shravan in most of the film.
Majority of films coming form the house of Darshans [Suneel Darshan, Dharmesh Darshan] boast of melodious music and expectations are sky high to hear something good this time around too.
With the subject of the film revolving around the rivalry of a top star in the field of music [Bobby Deol] and a newcomer [Upen Patel], one expects a rocking score from Reshammiya to take this rivalry to its climax.
When contacted, Suneel Darshan sounded extremely confident about the music for the film. He mentioned that he was sure about Reshammiya would bounce back in a big way with the album and it would be his first big success of the year.