TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
His music for Dil Diya Hai, Rocky, Anthony Kaun Hai and Aap Ki Khatir may not have touched the same heights as most of his scores early this year, but Himesh Reshammiya is slated to bounce back in a big way with the release of his soundtrack of Shakalaka Boom Boom.
A Suneel Darshan film, this is for the first time that the producer/director is working with Himesh Reshammiya. Prior to this, he has primarily worked with Nadeem Shravan in most of the film.
Majority of films coming form the house of Darshans [Suneel Darshan, Dharmesh Darshan] boast of melodious music and expectations are sky high to hear something good this time around too.
With the subject of the film revolving around the rivalry of a top star in the field of music [Bobby Deol] and a newcomer [Upen Patel], one expects a rocking score from Reshammiya to take this rivalry to its climax.
When contacted, Suneel Darshan sounded extremely confident about the music for the film. He mentioned that he was sure about Reshammiya would bounce back in a big way with the album and it would be his first big success of the year.