TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, November 16, 2006
After a six-year hiatus, actress-singer Raageshwari is set to launch her new album in association with Music Today. The album, featuring 10 songs, has been shot extensively in The Sultanate of Oman, creating an engaging and exotic look.
Directed by Rishabh Loomba, the video took over six months in pre-production, involving extensive location to elaborate costume designing and dance choreography.
The video will create history by being the first of its kind to release in theatre screens across the country. The video will also premiere simultaneously on channels in the coming weeks.
The video has been conceived, created and directed by Rishabh Loomba, while the music has been written and composed by Trilok Singh Loomba and the album has been produced and marketed by Rishabh Loomba and Raageshwari [for Krisna Arts&Music].