TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Mumbai(UNI): The much-acclaimed Bollywood hit, Rang De Basanti (RDB), which has reportedly grossed over Rs 85 crore worldwide in the first 50 days of release, is now being ''relaunched'' as a game on mobile phone. India's leading VAS player, mobile2win, has announced the launch of this game in an exclusive tie-up with UTV and Rakyesh Om Prakash Mehra Pictures, producers of the blockbuster that has assumed a near-cult status for the youth. The game has been developed in-house using the latest Java technology.
The game has been devised keeping in mind the new generation of mobile users. As in the movie, there are six important characters in the game. The user has to save these characters from the ''corrupt'' authorities and help them reach the radio station to broadcast the truth, as in the movie, said Rajiv Hiranandani, Country Head of the VAS player in a release here yesterday. The mobile game can be downloaded onto any Java-enabled handsets via the RDB zone through major mobile operators covering all circles across India, the release added.