TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Monday, November 06, 2006
The producers of Tanuja Chandra's Hope and a Little Sugar have made a music video for the film. The track is sung by Sonu Nigam who features in the video. The entire video has been shot in New York. In fact it's so happened that Sonu was doing a concert in New York when the producers of the film asked him if he would do the song for the film based on post 9/11 situation. Sonu agreed instantly and things started rolling.
Interestingly, the music video is directed by Adolfo Doring who has worked with artistes like Bon Jovi, Santana and Sting.