TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, March 06, 2006
New Delhi (UNI): Different traditions of Sufi singing with its rich cultural heritage, diversity and rustic charm come together at one of the country's prestigious music festivals that opened here this evening.
Titled 'Jahan e Khusrau', the sixth International Sufi Music Festival features renowned artistes from all over including Pakistan, Germany, Uzbekistan, and Iran besides India.
The three-day music fest has performances by Abida Parveen, Murad Ali, Ustad Raza Ali Khan, Daler Mehandi, Amaan Ali Khan, among others.
The festival is being jointly presented in association with the Rumi Foundation.
Ghulam Ali, Hariharan to perform at Bithoor Ganga Mahotsava
Music festival to celebrate Dr Hangal's 94th birthday