TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, July 16, 2007
Two days of tough musical rounds, sharp remarks from judges, loads of love from fans, disappointment, joy, heartbreak and ecstasy. Amul Star Voice of India on Star Plus will bring you all these and more in its episodes on July 13 and 14, at 10 pm, where the contestants of Group D will clash for a coveted place in the grand finale --- the Bemisaal 12.
Contestants Sushim (Mumbai), Supriya (Indore), Toshi (Jaipur), Saptaparna (Lucknow), Arindam (Jaipur), Harshit (Lucknow), Prantika (Mumbai), Ira (Indore) and Rahul (Mumbai) will present a variety of foot-tapping numbers from Gustakh dil tere liye to Rut aa gayi re and Lagi tumse man ki lagan to Baras jaa ai badal baras jaa.
Coming week, the judges aka Panch Parmeshwar, will announce the names of the chosen ones. So stay tuned to watch whether your favourite contestant rises up to the occasion or succumbs to pressure.