TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
'Isai Puyal', AR Rehman's debut music soundtrack is among Time magazine's 10 best soundtracks of all time of his first movie. Roja, a Tamil film directed by Mani Ratnam, was been dubbed in Hindi, Malayalam Marathi and Telugu after becoming a runaway success in Tamil. It established the director Mani Ratnam in Bollywood. AR Rehman composed both the soundtrack and the background score of the film. Rehman got his first national award for his music in the film.