TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Beyonce Knowles rushed to a St. Louis, Missouri hospital as soon as her concert in the city finished on Sunday night - to check up on two fans injured during the gig. Kind-hearted Knowles was concerned when two fans in the front row suffered minor injuries due to a pyrotechnics malfunction early on during her performance at the Scottrade Center.
The 25-year-old made an unannounced visit at the nearby Barnes-Jewish Hospital, where she spent 45 minutes with the injured pair. Head nurse Darryl Williams says, "She was just very concerned about the people injured in the audience. It was unannounced and we kept it very low-key so that she could spend time with them. "I just thought it was a great thing for someone of her stature to do."