TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, July 27, 2007
The music score of Heyy Babyy by the music genius trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy is touted as the best album of the year by all the music reviewers.
The album bears the stamp of versatility by the composers. Each song in the album is a virtual gem, and has a distinct identity. Sajid Nadiadwala's banner has always ensured excellent music in all its blockbuster films, and Heyy Babyy is right up there!! Even the comfort level between the director Sajid Khan and the composers can be gauged from the fact that S-E-L has reserved their best music for his debut film.
The music of Heyy Babyy clearly stands out, and nothing can stop it from being the chartbuster album of the year!! Shankar Ehsaan Loy confirm their standing as the most versatile composers in Bollywood with Heyy Babyy.
S-E-L take a bow!!