TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Mutya Buena broke her arm during a drunken night out in London, it has been reported.
The former Sugababes star was enjoying a night of partying with friends when she fell and injured the limb. The Real Girl singer ended up in hospital and had to have her damaged arm put in plaster.
A source said, "Mutya was enjoying a couple of drinks but fell over and broke her arm. She is in agony now. She felt so cross about it the next day."
Meanwhile, Mutya says her two-year-old daughter Tahlia still doesn't understand she isn't in the Sugababes anymore. Mutya, who quit the band in 2005, revealed, "She'll see a Sugababes video
on TV and go, 'Mummy!' I'll have to say, 'No, it's not mummy any more'. When 'Push the Button' comes on she'll walk up to the TV and say, 'Mummy', then just walk away."
The 22-year-old star insists she has no regrets about leaving the group and would never criticize her replacement Amelle Berrabah.
Mutya said, "I've got nothing bad to say about Amelle. I don't know her. She's said stuff about me but I've moved on. It was my choice to leave the band. It wasn't like I was kicked out, so I can't hold grudges. It would have been silly to go out of my way to write about them. Even if I did hate the girls it'd give them more publicity. I'm not into that. Life's too precious to talk about people when I've got nothing bad to say about them."