TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Bollywood music buffs and listeners of classical tracks still fondly remember Begum Parveen Sultana, whose playback singing career spanned five decades in the industry. The talented lady made her debut at the tender age of 12 when she sang the background track for Pakeezah, before rising to fame with Kudrat, Do Boond Pani and Gaddar.
The singing sensation is now set to make a comeback in Bollywood in Vikram Bhatt's periodic horror film 1920. We wish she goes on to render many more melodies in the coming years.