TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Bollywood music buffs and listeners of classical tracks still fondly remember Begum Parveen Sultana, whose playback singing career spanned five decades in the industry. The talented lady made her debut at the tender age of 12 when she sang the background track for Pakeezah, before rising to fame with Kudrat, Do Boond Pani and Gaddar.
The singing sensation is now set to make a comeback in Bollywood in Vikram Bhatt's periodic horror film 1920. We wish she goes on to render many more melodies in the coming years.