TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, October 25, 2007
For the first time in the history of Indian television, legendary music director and singer A.R. Rahman, the United Nations and Endemol have come together for a truly unique and entertaining show, titled Mission Ustaad, on a soon-to-be-launched Hindi general entertainment channel, 9x,ar rahman,endemol. Featuring some of the best musicians in the country, the show supports the cause of propagating the Millennium Development Goals across the country.
Commenting on the show, A.R. Rahman said: "I am delighted to be part of the show. Many eminent names from the entertainment industry will join me on it. I am convinced that the partnership between 9x,ar rahman,endemol, the UN and Endemol will bring about the desired awakening among Indian viewers."
Rajesh Kamat, Managing Director, Endemol India, remarked: "Music is a universal language that binds people irrespective of their nationality, religion or economic status. With Mission Ustaad, we get the opportunity to reach out to our audiences and involve them in key issues using music as a binding factor."