TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
While actors everywhere are busy training for and flaunting their six-pack abs, Sonu is busy getting a lean look. This is for Saregama HMV's new music video directed by Rajat Nagpal. Here's what the lean, mean machine, has to say:
We hear that you are shedding clothes!
Absolutely... and how! As the video is based on a different tangent, I've left my styling in the hands of the director Rajat Nagpal and his team.
Have you gone bare-chested before?
Once in my film Love In Nepal but I hadn't worked out on my body so much then.
How are you working for the dare-to-bare song?
Divya Dutta suggested Dr Sarita Davare, a nutritionist, as I wanted to achieve a healthy lean body rather than a six-pack. And of course, I have my wonderful trainer Nasir by my side.
You've been lying low...
I feel uncomfortable talking about myself and seeing myself in the news. This is a sharp contrast to what I was in 1991, but the adulation I've attained in spite of being just a playback singer, has humbled me.
All I want from life is to remain genuine. Sometimes, even I feel like exploiting the media, who are forever in search of scoops but then I ask myself if I can sleep in peace after doing that? No! So you will always see me doing quality work quietly.
What made you decide to be a judge on Zee's Li'l Champs?
The Zee Li'l Champs is my symbolic gift to my son Nevaan. Although he is too tiny to understand now, when he grows up, I'll tell him that my first big TV job was for little kids. Also it was the most convincing television offer that I was getting.