TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, July 27, 2007
Singer Sudesh Bhosle says he owes all his success to Amitabh Bachchan
Not that the Big B taught him how to mimic his voice. "When I was young I happened to watch Muqaddar Ka Sikandar. I was so impressed with the film that I kept repeating Amitji's dialogues wherever I went. A friend then pointed out to me that since I imitate Bachchan so well, I should take it up professionally. That was the beginning. I feel blessed when people call me the voice of Amitabh Bachchan now," says Sudesh.
But once in the music industry, a misunderstanding cropped up. Even now, Sudesh's surname makes many people think that he is singer Asha Bhonsle's son. "I don't think there is anything I can do about it. It's because of our surnames, and also because I have performed live with her (Asha) many times," sighs Sudesh. Recently, Sudesh has recorded 12 songs in Asha Bhonsle's new album, A Tribute to R D Burman. "It's something which I am extremely proud of, because it's a very prestigious album for me," says Sudesh.