TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sudesh Bhonsle is known as the playback voice of Amitabh Bachchan. However, did you know, that when he was a child, he wanted to be more of a Kishore Kumar carbon copy than anything else? He used to imitate the famous singer, and was a huge fan.
He says, "One day, my music director, Laxmikant, wanted me to sing for a Big B song, which became so popular that I became the popular voice of the superstar." Destiny indeed has strange plans in store for the least suspecting.
The talented singer is also a great mimic, and his favourite subjects include Amitabh Bachchan, Asrani, and Shatrughan Sinha, amongst others.