TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sudesh Bhonsle is known as the playback voice of Amitabh Bachchan. However, did you know, that when he was a child, he wanted to be more of a Kishore Kumar carbon copy than anything else? He used to imitate the famous singer, and was a huge fan.
He says, "One day, my music director, Laxmikant, wanted me to sing for a Big B song, which became so popular that I became the popular voice of the superstar." Destiny indeed has strange plans in store for the least suspecting.
The talented singer is also a great mimic, and his favourite subjects include Amitabh Bachchan, Asrani, and Shatrughan Sinha, amongst others.