TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
T-Series has already established itself as the Numero Uno music company in the Hindi industry. While the music company has consistently delivered hits year after year, their acquisitions for 2007 are equally impressive. In fact, the company is hopeful that the music of their forthcoming films will only consolidate their undisputed position in the entertainment industry.
T-Series' releases in 2007 are: Red - The Dark Side [Himesh Reshammiya], Just Married [Pritam], Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. [Vishal-Shekhar], Nehlle Pe Dehlla [Anand Raaj Anand, Nikhil-Vinay, Himesh Reshammiya], Hey Baby [Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy], Ramgopal Varma Ke Sholay, Sarhad Paar [Anand Raaj Anand], Nishabd, Partner [Himesh Reshammiya], Raqeeb [Pritam], God Tusi Great Ho [Sajid-Wajid] and Benaam [Himesh Reshammiya].
There may be a few more acquisitions as days go by. An impressive list by all standards!