TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire is a British order of chivalry established on 4th June 1917 by King George V. Queen Elizabeth II will present this award at a spectacular ceremony with exclusive gathering. On the occasion of New Year Malkit Singh performed at Central London recently, he said during a telephonic conversation that "I am very much blessed with this honor, this honor is not only to me, but it's an honor to my entire community moreover to country India and I am feeling like I am on the moon."