TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
It took Preet almost 18 months to complete the music production that was recorded in various studios around the world. The production was done in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Mumbai and studios in Punjab. Dozens of talented musicians played their heart out to bring out the music.
The album will be launched with the video of Hindi song 'Nasha'. It's a club-oriented Hip Hop number. The rap is performed by a seasoned Rap artist called Jermaine Finn, while the video is directed by Shivraj&Aparna (Wild Kumar Inc.), a two times Best Director award winner of MTV music. This video will be followed by another mainstream video of song 'Guroor" and of traditional Punjabi wedding songs 'Vichollia". It's a reggae groove mixed with Punjabi instruments performed by Blizz, a true reggae artist from Toronto.
In all there are nine songs in the album. Apart from Hip Hop/ R