- Kate Middleton Is No More The Stylish Woman In UK, See Who Is Leading
- Cheryl Cole To Launch Her Record Label: To Take On Simon Cowell?
- Girls Aloud members announce their split
- Cheryl Cole never knew Simon Cowell fancied her
- Cheryl Cole as TV show judge in reel life
- Simon Cowell feels sorry for firing Cheryl
Indian music fans and connoisseurs will soon be witnessing an amazing manifestation of talent, creativity, learning, skill and the soul. 'Soul Fusion' is poised to breathe fresh air into the Indian music scene.
'Soul Fusion' is a rare kind of fusion. It's a fusion of tradition with modernity. It's a fusion of learning and skill with creativity and genius. It's a fusion of body and the soul. And finally, it's a fusion of the East and West.
Tauseef Akhtar, the Indian music whiz kid, and Cheryl with the magical English vocals, have come together in a rare meeting of traditions, languages, minds and aesthetics. The balance of melody and harmony, the play of power and softness, the alchemy of sensuality and intellect and finally the dialogue of styles, eras and languages creates an experience that 'God's World is One'.
'Soul Fusion' has courageously drawn from very diverse musical genres to arrive at a unique, hitherto unheard sound and musical structure. Genres ranging from Pop, Rock, Hip Hop and Blues flow along with the lilting rivulets of Indian classical, the moods of raga, dance of 'taals' and the poetry of 'ghazal'. What is achieved is a new body and soul that speaks a new language of 'Soul Fusion'.