TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Indian music fans and connoisseurs will soon be witnessing an amazing manifestation of talent, creativity, learning, skill and the soul. 'Soul Fusion' is poised to breathe fresh air into the Indian music scene.
'Soul Fusion' is a rare kind of fusion. It's a fusion of tradition with modernity. It's a fusion of learning and skill with creativity and genius. It's a fusion of body and the soul. And finally, it's a fusion of the East and West.
Tauseef Akhtar, the Indian music whiz kid, and Cheryl with the magical English vocals, have come together in a rare meeting of traditions, languages, minds and aesthetics. The balance of melody and harmony, the play of power and softness, the alchemy of sensuality and intellect and finally the dialogue of styles, eras and languages creates an experience that 'God's World is One'.
'Soul Fusion' has courageously drawn from very diverse musical genres to arrive at a unique, hitherto unheard sound and musical structure. Genres ranging from Pop, Rock, Hip Hop and Blues flow along with the lilting rivulets of Indian classical, the moods of raga, dance of 'taals' and the poetry of 'ghazal'. What is achieved is a new body and soul that speaks a new language of 'Soul Fusion'.