TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Shahid Rafi, the son of the legendary singer late Mohd. Rafi is all set to launch 'Mohammed Rafi Academy' in a high-profile event on the 31st of this month, in accordance with the legendary singer Mohammed Rafi's 30th death anniversary.
There are many USPs and firsts that the said academy will boast of. The most prominent of them all is the fact that, its for the first time that prolific singer-sisters Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle will be imparting their musical knowledge to the students of the academy. The academy also boasts of having on board many talented names like Raju Naushad (Naushad's son), Andalib Majrooh Sultanpuri (Majrooh Sultanpuri's son), Ruhan Mahendra Kapoor (Mahendra Kapoor's son) and Firdaus Shahid Rafi (Rafi's grandson) in it.
Oneindia wishes Shahid Rafi all the very best for the launch of Rafi Academy.