TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The renowned music label T-Series has obtained the audio rights of Kunal Kohli directed next movie, which will star Saif Ali Khan. This is the third movie, where Saif and Kunal are working together. Earlier, they worked in the movies Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic and Hum Tum.
Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd is producing the movie. The acquisition is part of a five-film music deal, which was signed between T-Series and Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd early this year.
In a statement, Vinod Bhanushali, T-Series president (Marketing Media) was quoted saying that they have association with Ashtavinayak since some earlier films of the production company. He added that they have reached a certain comfort level with each other because of working together for a long time and this is one of the reasons of signing this deal.
Some other movies, which come under this deal, are Priyadarshan"s recent release Khatta Meetha starring Akshay Kumar and other upcoming movies like Farah Khan"s Tees Maar Khan, Rohit Shetty"s Golmaal 3 and Neeraj Vora"s Run Bhola Run.
With yearlong reputation in the industry, T-Series has easily formed a good relation to get the music rights of these films of renowned filmmakers.