TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Playback singer Kishore Kumar's last song, said to have been recorded just three days before his demise and not yet released, along with rare posters, costumes, props etc from various yesteryear films, is up for grabs at an upcoming auction in New Delhi.
While Kishoreda's fans may get an opportunity to purchase rights of the rare song, film buffs could also bid for memorabilia ranging from the private family collection of Bollywood legend Shammi Kapoor to the eminent film producer Suresh Jindal and many others at Osian's Cinefan auction. The film memorabilia artifacts and artworks for the July 31 auction, sourced from many private collections is set to be one of the highlights at 12th Osian's Cinefan Film Festival to be held in New Delhi from July 27 to August 5 this year.
The turquoise ring set in silver and worn by actor Farooque Sheikh in Muzaffar Ali's famous film Umrao Jaan, the cricket bat signed by Aamir Khan and the team from Lagaan, a posters of Nayak (by Satyajit Ray), The Great Gambler as well as black and white images from Dev Anand's album also find a place in the sale.