TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Playback singer Kishore Kumar's last song, said to have been recorded just three days before his demise and not yet released, along with rare posters, costumes, props etc from various yesteryear films, is up for grabs at an upcoming auction in New Delhi.
While Kishoreda's fans may get an opportunity to purchase rights of the rare song, film buffs could also bid for memorabilia ranging from the private family collection of Bollywood legend Shammi Kapoor to the eminent film producer Suresh Jindal and many others at Osian's Cinefan auction. The film memorabilia artifacts and artworks for the July 31 auction, sourced from many private collections is set to be one of the highlights at 12th Osian's Cinefan Film Festival to be held in New Delhi from July 27 to August 5 this year.
The turquoise ring set in silver and worn by actor Farooque Sheikh in Muzaffar Ali's famous film Umrao Jaan, the cricket bat signed by Aamir Khan and the team from Lagaan, a posters of Nayak (by Satyajit Ray), The Great Gambler as well as black and white images from Dev Anand's album also find a place in the sale.