TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Friday, March 17, 2006
Aston Barrett, Bob Marley's bassist for about ten years, has claimed that he has been cheated of royalties by Universal Island Records. He has said that the label owes him for a contract that the Wailers signed with Island Records back in '74. He is suing the label for a hundred and five million dollars. he was quoted saying that his brother and him were the backbone of the sound that made Marley famous.