TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, March 03, 2006
After rocking the hip-hop scene with four albums, the black eyed are set for the next step up. They have said that their whole focus on the kind of music they come up with was that if it takes more than a day to make it is not worth pursuing. Their music was going to be plain and simple-straight from the heart. Not the kind of stuff that you listen to once and forget about but the kind you'd want to listen to all the time, over and over again. The group is all set to let the world hear their latest offering, "Pump it". All the members of the group agree that it is not a matter of allegiance elsewhere if they go on their roads. They will support each other with their solo projects, which they are going to make real soon (each of them are soon going to be pursuing solo projects soon). The projects that they will be pursuing will be different from what the Black Eyed Peas since they are all differently rooted in their individual styles (that makes the Black Eyes Peas excellent on their work). On how they have "sold themselves they say that you cant please everyone. Reasons for their so called sell out career moves vary from nobody in the business just gets these opportunities now and then to this is a first timer and we have the privilege of doing it for the first time. They'd anything to put their music out there- anywhere where they possibly can.