Subscribe to Filmibeat
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Rock Band Cream will hit the road for the second time after coming back together last year. Whilst announcing this bassist'n vocalist Jack Bruce said that while this will be a full-fledged tour, it will be a very low profile tour. They will not be world touring, he said. The tour will be small time and will be held in a few selected venues with multiple dates. Bruce said that it was good that they were all back together but the whole process was very emotionally draining which is why it could not be made a regular affair. He, however, did promise that but plans of such were not concrete yet so promises couldn't be made. Cream was the first band to have a record go platinum. This happened with their 1968 release-Wheels of Fire. The group consisted of Eric Clapton on Guitar/Lead Guitar, Ginger Baker on Percussion/drums and Jack Bruce on bass. They gave us hits like "White Room and Sunshine Of Your Love". They disbanded in 1968.They were inducted into the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame in 1993.
For all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment.
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 12:20 [IST]