TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Sunil Noronha
Rock Band Cream will hit the road for the second time after coming back together last year. Whilst announcing this bassist'n vocalist Jack Bruce said that while this will be a full-fledged tour, it will be a very low profile tour. They will not be world touring, he said. The tour will be small time and will be held in a few selected venues with multiple dates. Bruce said that it was good that they were all back together but the whole process was very emotionally draining which is why it could not be made a regular affair. He, however, did promise that but plans of such were not concrete yet, so promises couldn't be made. Cream was the first band to have a record go platinum. This happened with their 1968 release-Wheels of Fire. The group consisted of Eric Clapton on Guitar/Lead Guitar, Ginger Baker on Percussion/drums and Jack Bruce on bass. They gave us hits like "White Room and Sunshine Of Your Love". They disbanded in 1968.They were inducted into the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame in 1993.