TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Bangalore (UNI): Flipsyde, the rock band that has attracted international attention with its unorthodox mix of Hip Hop and Rock Music, will perform in three locations in the country-Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, in June. Known as the next big breakout band, this innovative group created unconventional, harmonious mix of styles like hip-hop on the vocal and rock in instrumentation, with a Latin and South American flavour. The concert was being presented by Reliance Mobile in association with Pepsi, Nokia and VH1, a release from city-based DNA, the event managers, said today.
Flypsyde's music was the result of culturally mixed origins and individual styles of the band members themselves like M Piper, a Brazilian on vocal, American Steve Knight (vocal and guitar), Dave Lopex from Chile (guitar) and DJ D-Sharp. Their sound was made whole through stinging rap rhymes, emotional vocafyils, bonding melodies and blazing Latin-flavoured guitar.
Their first release 'Someday' drew huge attention as it was selected as the theme song for 2006 Olympic Games held in Italy. The group would perform in Mumbai on June nine, Hyderabad on June 10 and Bangalore on June 11, the release added.