TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Friday, March 10, 2006
LONDON(Reuters): Rock singer Pete Doherty spelled out his love for supermodel Kate Moss, scribbling a message on the inside of his car windscreen after another appearance in a London court on drug possession charges.The 26-year-old Babyshambles singer had an on-off relationship with 32-year-old Moss but the couple are widely reported to have split last year.
''I Love Kate 4 Eva,'' he wrote yesterday after running to his gold-coloured Jaguar following the hearing, using a heart shape to express the world ''love.'' His case was adjourned until later in March.Wearing his trademark trilby hat on arrival and a blue jacket, he leaned from a window of the Thames Magistrates Court building and began to play the harmonica to the wall of photographers waiting below.
Only last month, the self-confessed drug addict was at a different court facing separate narcotics charges. He escaped a jail term and was ordered to attend a rehabilitation centre and undergo monthly check-ups.Moss was captured on camera last year apparently taking large quantities of cocaine, and several fashion houses and retailers severed ties with the mother of one.She also attended a drugs rehabilitation centre last year in the United States, and has since been rebuilding her career.